Get involved while you are at Sheridan. There is an opportunity for everyone!!! By now hopefully you have heard of the Co-Curricular Record.
What is the Co-Curricular Record?!
A Co-Curricular Record (CCR) is a document that formally recognizes student participation in out-of-classroom activities that enhance student learning and personal growth.
Activities listed in the CCR Opportunities Directory include student life programs, student leadership development programs, community engagement activities and athletics. Academic credit is not provided for participating in these activities.
What is the benefit of having a Co-Curricular Record?
· Provides employers with concrete evidence of the student's motivation to take responsibility for their learning and personal growth
· Demonstrates the student's initiative to get involved and make a difference in their community
· Supports the student's credentials when applying for jobs, internships, scholarships, bursaries and awards
· Supports the student's application when pursuing further education
What is the difference between volunteerism and the CCR?
How do I get involved?
1. Login to Access Sheridan and click on the link
2. Click on
3. Find an event in your field of interest!
4. Contact the activity leader and participate!
5. Request to add the activity to your CCR through the CCR website!
Get Involved! Get Recognized!
A CCR is an official Sheridan document that formally recognizes your participation in activities outside the classroom.
Need more information? Email : mysheridanCCR@sheridancollege.ca